Killam Municipal Library is open to the public!
We ask that you respect and comply with our changes:
- Sanitize you’re hands upon entering and leaving
- Maintain social distancing
- No access to washrooms
- Only 1 computer station is available for a maximum time slot of 30 minutes
- Maximum of 6 people at one time
- Please stay home if you aren’t feeling well
- Masks and gloves will be available for a small fee
- Curbside delivery is available if requested
Please contact the library if you have any questions or concerns.